Tuesday, July 27, 2010
:: VALE, OR ::
We decided that we needed to get out of town and do something fun this summer so we bought tickets to see Diamond Rio at the Vale, OR rodeo grounds. We borrowed Dad's 1984 Westy...Although the van looks ghetto, it is actually SO fun. It's the easiest way to "camp". The top pops up so it can sleep four (or just have great storage for tw0) and it has a stove, fridge and even a sink! I packed "man food'' along so that we wouldn't have to eat out.
Here is camp at Vale Trails RV Park. It was the best place to stay, if we go back to Vale in the future there is no doubt that we are staying there. They had nice bathrooms and showers and the large trees help to keep the shade over the camp area. The owners of Vale Trails were so nice too. They were so friendly and took such good care of us and made sure we had everything we needed. It was perfect! (valetrailsrvpark.com)
The show started at 7 with a local band that opened, they were...well, they're local. During the opener I just kept wondering what we were doing there but then I remember the moment that Diamond Rio came on stage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Cute shoes, cute shirt, cute couple, cute blog and cute...van? Looks like you had loads of fun. It's crazy how such a big name could show up at a small town and get even smaller crowd to play for. Did you feel like you were getting a personal concert?
Welcome back to the blogging world!!! Looks like you two had a blast!! I am LOVING your cute new fonts. How on earth did you do them?? I have been trying to figure it out for awhile now and have gotten it to where I can see the font change, however if I go on to a different computer it doesn't look the same. Any help would be great! Keep up the blogging!!! : ) : )
PARTY! I went to Diamond Rio with Ben once and it was AMAZING! I'm seriously jealous you got to go!
Love the fonts, the look of your blog. So classy. So you. Since you guys are classy it totally cracks me up that you like the ghetto van! Can't wait to read about the rest of your amazing concert experience. I'm kicking myself that we didn't jump on the band wagon (ar, ar, no pun intended) and go with you! :)
PS. Your husband is sooooo handsome!
What a cool campervan!
https://www.ivyskyterrace.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online-terbaik-di-indonesia.html
裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室
Post a Comment